Gourmanda – an amalgamation of Gourmand and Amanda.
Melbournian feminist food fanatic. Fan of organisation and order, planning and purpose. Tinkers with words for a living. Married to K, High Expectations Asian Tiger Mother to Matilda and cat mama to Mr Darcy.
As of late 2017, Gourmanda is less of a chronicle of my food adventures, and more of a chronicle of life. Such is the adulting life – we’re paying a mortgage, raising a child, eating out less, cooking at home more and devising bulk meals on a budget.
Before all that though, we did have some adventures – check out posts from our eight-month European honeymoon linked below!
Our European Honeymoon
- September 2015: Malaysia, Amsterdam, Bruges, Brussels, Paris, Auxerre, Dijon and Lyon
- October 2015: Annecy, Geneva and the Alps, Torino, Provence and Toulouse, Basque Country, Madrid, Lisboa, Sevilla and Granada, Valencia and Barcelona
- November 2015: Bratislava, Vienna, Salzburg, Munich, Rothenburg ob der Tauber, Slubice, Berlin, Malmo, Copenhagen, Alesund
- December 2015: Oslo, Stockholm, Helsinki, St Petersburg, Moscow, Istanbul, Tour around Turkey
- January 2016: Sofia, Skopje and Ohrid, Nis and Belgrade, Sarajevo, Dubrovnik
- February 2016: Split, Zagreb, Dublin, Marrakech, London
- March 2016: Cardiff, Manchester, Edinburgh and Scottish Highlands, Reykjavik, Athens, Rome, Florence
- April 2016: Venice, Prague, Budapest, Krakow, Warsaw, Zhejiang, China